Cosy Half day Cooking Course 9.00 am.-1.00pm., 1 Day 9.00am.-4.00pm.
Thai Cooking Course
– For just up to four people (Maximum) per day, Baan Chao Na provides a pleasantly unique learning experience in the art of local Thai Cookery .
– Choosing to use some of the crops grown on the farm –chilli, ginger, lemon-grass, holy basil etc.
– Relax in the easy-going, homely atmosphere. Enjoy looking out on to the river. Observe the deft manoeuvres carried out by the boats. Know the peace and quiet of the countryside.
– A knowledgeable English-speaking instructor will demonstrate and provide friendly individual help to members of her small group: exclusively one student to one cooking point.
– The climax of the day’s activities comes when it’s time to taste the results of your newly acquired culinary skills. “ÄRROYMAi?”
– Hotel pick up 8.45 am.
– Free Coffee tea and drinking water
– One person per cooking station.
– Prepare and cook your own dishes.
– Eat the food you cook, or “Takeaway”
– Small class size 4 maximum
– Return transportation on request.
– Alternative return to city by boat (own expense).